If you are on regular medication and the doctor has authorised for you to have repeat prescriptions, you can request one by:
– posting your repeat slip to the surgery
– bringing your repeat slip to the surgery
– faxing a request to 01252 371516
– requesting a repeat online by using the button below
Please allow up to 72 hours for collection, excluding weekends.
If you think you may need a prescription medicine which is NOT on repeat, please make an appointment to see the doctor. We do not take requests for prescriptions over the phone.
If you are using the Patient Access system please ensure that the status of the prescription has changed to processed before coming to the surgery to collect the request.
Electronic Prescription Service
Instead of coming to the surgery to collect your prescription we can send it electronically to a chemist of your choice
Is this service right for you?
YES – if you have a stable condition and you:
· Don’t want to go to your GP practice every time to collect your repeat prescription
· Collect your medicines from the same chemist most of the time
· Already use a prescription collection service
NO – if you:
· Don’t’ get prescriptions very often
· Pick up your medicines from different places
· Travel or work away from home a lot.
To sign up for this service you will need to go along to your chosen chemist/pharmacist and complete a nomination form. Once completed, the information will automatically be added to your medication record.
Did you know that..?
All local pharmacies run a prescription collection service. Please ask Reception if you are interested in utilising this service.