If you are on regular medication and the doctor has authorised for you to have repeat prescriptions, you can request one (allowing for 72 hours for collection) in the following ways:
– posting your repeat slip to the surgery
– bringing your repeat slip to the surgery
– faxing a request to 01252 371516
– requesting a repeat online by using the button below
Is this service right for you?
YES – if you have a stable condition and you:
· Don’t want to go to your GP practice every time to collect your repeat prescription
· Collect your medicines from the same chemist most of the time
· Already use a prescription collection service
NO – if you:
· Don’t’ get prescriptions very often
· Pick up your medicines from different places
· Travel or work away from home a lot.
To sign up for this service you will need to go along to your chosen chemist/pharmacist and complete a nomination form. Once completed, the information will automatically be added to your medication record.
If you do not have a Patient Access account you can use the form below to submit a repeat prescription.
If you would like your repeat prescription posted to you, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
If you think you may need a prescription medicine which is NOT on repeat, please make an appointment to see the doctor.